4 serves, 18grams of protein per-serve
Protein Caramel Magnum
Home-made Protein Caramel Magnum! With all the ingredients you need + step by step instructions on how to make it yourself.
- 1 tray of Almond milk ice cubes (or normal ice cubes)
- 2 Scoops Musclepharm Protein (Chocolate)
- 3-4 tbsp. sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp cocoa
1 tsp guar gum
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
1/2 cup Queen maple syrup
1 packet of sugar free chocolate
Ice cream Directions:
- Now this is important... in a blender or food processor crush the ice to a fine powder. You want it as fine as possible otherwise you'll get chunks of ice in your ice cream.
- Now comes the easy part, just add all other ingredients and blend or mix together for 3-4min.
- If the ice cream is too runny then add a little more guar gum. Or if it’s too thick add more liquid.
- For a creamier ice cream freeze for 30min, then churn (mix) repeat this twice.
- Scoop the ice cream into the ice block containers and freeze.
- Mix ingredients together. Heat in a microwave for 30 sec, mix again then heat for another 10-15 sec, mix well. Let it cool to room temp.
- Take the ice blocks out of the container and scoop the caramel into the now empty ice block containers.
- Then firmly push the ice creams back into the containers with the caramel. Some caramel will spill out but you will get a good layer around the ice cream.
Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Tempered CHOCOLATE Directions:
- Heat 2/3 of the pack for 50 sec.
Pour the rest into the heated chocolate and stir. Do not heat again for any more than 5 sec. This is a quick way to temper chocolate and will mean it won't melt at room temp.
- Let the chocolate cool for a bit before pouring over the ice blocks. Put the chocolate covered ice blocks back into the freezer standing up between the freezer rails
Recipe Credit: Chris Brine