Cotton Candy Cocktail
C4 Carbonated Cotton Candy Cocktail!
- C4 Carbonated - Cotton Candy
- C4 Shot Rocks - Watermelon
- Pink Cotton Candy / Fairy Floss
- Cranberry Juice
- Dissolve sugar in a small dish with warm water to create a sticky liquid.
- Dip the rim of your glass in the sugar water and sprinkle C4 Shot Rocks around the edge to create your rim.
- Add 25ml of Cranberry Juice or until your glass is a quarter full
- Add in 1 Shot of Vodka and stir to combine
- Fill the rest of the glass with C4 Carbonated just bellow the Shot Rock line
- Place a generous handful of Cotton Candy on top of the glass and let some dissolve (be careful as the drink will start to fizz up)
Recipe Credit: Creative Director Trent Skeet